Here are some of the architects and builders who have left an architectural legacy in Greater Victoria. Please note that this page is a work in progress and we will be adding more names and links to it in the near future.
- Belmont Building, 801-807 Government Street / 600-620 Humboldt Street
John Charles Malcolm Keith (1858-1940)
- 500 Fort Street, 1862
- 12-16 Bastion Square – 1888
- 1249 Rockland Avenue – 1889
- 921 Government Street. Built for Weiler Brothers, 1899,
John Teague ( 1902)
- Reformed Episcopal Church, 626 Blanshard Street. Built 1875-76 for Edward Cridge.
- Victoria City Hall, 1878
- Victoria Masonic Temple, 650 Fisgard Street, 1878
- Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association
John Gerhard Tiarks (1867-1901)
Warren Heywood Williams (1844-1888)
- Bank of British Columbia (now the Bard & Banker Pub) 1022 Government Street
- Craigdarroch Castle, 1050 Joan Crescent.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?