Some Notable Architects And Builders In Victoria History
Here are some of the architects and builders who have left an architectural legacy in Greater Victoria. Please note that this page is a work in progress and we will be adding more names and links to it in the near future.
- 12-16 Bastion Square – 1888
- 1249 Rockland Avenue – 1889
- 921 Government Street. Built for Weiler Brothers, 1899,
John Teague ( 1902)
- Reformed Episcopal Church, 626 Blanshard Street. Built 1875-76 for Edward Cridge.
- Victoria City Hall, 1878
- Victoria Masonic Temple, 650 Fisgard Street, 1878
- Chinese Consolidated Benevolent Association
John Gerhard Tiarks (1867-1901)
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?
Error: Contact form not found.