George Charles Mesher made a very legacy in Victoria’s architectural history. Here are some of of his surviving buildings.
- Sayward Building, 1205-1213 Douglas Street
- 721 Yates Street, built in 1909
- October Mansion, 1030 Cook Street, built 1910-11
- Duncan Masonic Temple, 163 Canada Avenue, Duncan. Built in 1912; George Charles Mesher’s firm built the Duncan Masonic Temple but its design cannot be credited accurately.
- Metropolis Hotel, 718 Yates Street
- 159 Cook Street, Hampton Court Apartments
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?