Francis Mawson Rattenbury
Here are some videos on Francis Rattenbury. The first short video was produced by the now defunct Provincial Capitol Commission.
Here are the Francis Rattenbury projects we have included on the site so far:
- 1200 Government Street, (now the Irish Times Pub), built in 1897 for the Bank of Montreal
- 1737 Rockland Avenue, built in 1902 for Archibald Galletly
- Empress Hotel, built between 1904 and 1908 for the Canadian Pacific Railway
- 1225 Douglas Street, (now the Bank of Montreal) built in 1907 for the Merchants Bank of Canada
- 1701 Beach Drive, now Glenlyon-Norfolk School, built by Rattenbury as his own residence
- BC Steamship Terminal, 390-470 Belleville Street, (with Percy Leonard James)
- Crystal Garden, 701-711 Douglas Street, (with Percy Leonard James)
For More Information on Francis Rattenbury We Recommend The Following Books
Error: Contact form not found.