As part of our series on Historic Victoria Advertisements, Buildings, here is a 1946 advertisement for The Pantorium, located at 905 Fort Street.
The advertisement shows a drawing of 905 Fort Street as it appeared in 1946.
1946 advertisement for the Pantorium, 905 Fort Street. Note the drawing of the building in the advertisement. (Photo: Victoria Online Sightseeing Tours collection)
The original sign for The Pantorium is still visible on 905 Fort Street.
The original Pantorium sign is still visible on the front of 905 Fort Street (photo by Victoria Online Sightseeing)
905 Fort Street, built in 1925, is now occupied by Island Blue Print (photo by Victoria Online Sightseeing Tours)