Some Notable Architects & Builders In Victoria History
Alfred Arthur Cox (1873-1944)
Alfred Arthur Cox (1873-1944) practiced architecture primarily in Montreal and Vancouver but he designed several noteworthy buildings in Victoria.
Here is a partial list of his projects.
Here are the Alfred Arthur Cox projects we have included on the site so far:
- 1205 Government Street, Union Bank of Canada Building, 1912
- 737 Fort Street, built in 1912 for the British American Trust Company
- 1715 Rockland Avenue, additions in 1913
- 1200 Government Street, additions in 1913
- 702 Yates Street, built in 1923 for the Bank of Nova Scotia
1205 Government Street / 612-618 View Street – Union Bank of Canada Building
The Union Bank of Canada building, 1205 Government Street and 612-618 View Street. Built in 1912 by architect A.Arthur Cox for the Union Bank of Canada.
Click edit button to change this text.
A. Arthur Cox designed additions for 1715 Rockland Avenue in 1913.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]