1558 Beach Drive was built in 1912 by architects Percy Leonard James and Douglas James for John W. Morris, president of the Wood Motor Company Ltd., which had an office and showroom in the 700 block of Broughton Street.

1558 Beach Drive, built in 1912 by architects Percy Leonard James and Douglas James for J.W. Morris

1558 Beach Drive, built in 1912 by architects Percy Leonard James and Douglas James for John W. Morris

1558 Beach Drive, built in 1912 by architect Percy Leonard James and Douglas James for John W. Morris.

1558 Beach Drive, built in 1912 by architects Percy Leonard James and Douglas James for John W. Morris.

Additional Information About 1558 Beach Drive

  • Assessed Value (July 2015): $2,076,000; Land $1,403,000 Buildings $673,000
  • Assessed Value (July 2014): $1,982,000; Land $1,293,000 Buildings $689,000

A Brief History of 1558 Beach Drive

1558 Beach Drive was built in 1912 by architects Percy Leonard James and Douglas James for John W. Morris, president of the Wood Motor Company Ltd., which had an office and showroom in the 700 block of Broughton Street.

The building was divided into apartments in 1948.

Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?