Yates Street – 700 Block
753 Yates Street
This building at 753 Yates Street was built in 1914 as a commercial building and has been continually used as a commercial building since then.
Here is a map showing the location of 753 Yates Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 753 Yates Street:
This building was built in 1914.
Additional Information About 753 Yates Street
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $712,000; Land $484,000 Buildings $228,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $620,000; Land $460,000 Buildings $160,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $590,000; Land $396,000 Buildings $194,000
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $591,000; Land $375,000 Buildings $216,000
A Brief History of 753 Yates Street
753 Yates Street was built in 1914 as a commercial building and has been used for commercial purposes continually since then.
Here are some links to historic photos of this building:
- BC Archives photo I-01975 – 1948, Foster’s Furs. Photographer: Duncan Macphail
- BC Archives photo I-01976 – 1948, Foster’s Furs interior. Photographer: Duncan Macphail
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?