Fisgard Street – 500 Block
546-552 Fisgard Street
The On Hing & Brothers building was built in 1882 by the On Hing brothers, who were prominent landowners in Victoria’s Chinatown. The main floor was commercial space with the upper two floors as residential tenements.
The building is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.
Here is a map showing the location of 546-552 Fisgard Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 546-552 Fisgard Street:
Additional Information About 546-552 Fisgard Street
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $2,460,000; Land: $1,185,000; Buildings: $1,275,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $2,460,000; Land: $1,185,000; Buildings: $1,275,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $2,226,000; Land: $1,127,000; Buildings: $1,099,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $2,149,000; Land: $972,000; Buildings: $1,177,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places
A Brief History of 546-552 Fisgard Street
Here are links to some historic photographs of 546-552 Fisgard Street:
Here are some other buildings associated with the On Hing brothers:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?