Yates Street – 500 Block
536 Yates Street
536 Yates Street is the oldest building on the 500 block of Yates Street. It was built circa 1860 and its first known occupant was Webster & Co., Wholesale and Retail Dealers In Boots, Shoes, Leather and Bindings.
536 Yates Street is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.
Additional Information About 536 Yates Street
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $1,082,000; Land $713,000 Buildings $369,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $1,025,000; Land $646,000 Buildings $379,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $908,000; Land $524,000 Buildings $384,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places – 536 Yates Street
- Canadian Register of Historic Places – 538 Yates Street
A Brief History of 536 Yates Street
Under Construction – Coming Soon
Here are links to some historic photos of 536 Yates Street
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?