Downtown Victoria Tour
Belleville Street – 300 Block
309 Belleville Street

309 Belleville Street was designed and built in 1896 by architect A.C. Ewart and contractor Thomas Catterall for William Pendray and Amelia Pendray.

It is now part of the Huntingdon Manor and is now called the Gatsby Mansion.

Here is a map showing the location of 309 Belleville Street:

Here is a Google Street View image of 309 Belleville Street:

Additional Information About 309 Belleville Street

  • Assessed Value (July 2020): $19,605,200; Land $1,531,000; Buildings $74,200
  • Assessed Value (July 2019): $17,595,700; Land $17,395,000; Buildings $200,000
  • Assessed Value (July 2018): $14,172,700; Land $13,378,000; Buildings $794,700

A Brief History of 309 Belleville Street      

We will add more historical information in future.

But here are some pages with more information on 309 Belleville Street:

Here are some other Victoria buildings designed by architect Alexander Charles Ewart:

The Leisier Building at 524 yates Street, built as a warehouse for Simon Leiser in 1896

The Leisier Building at 524 yates Street, built by architect Alexander C. Ewart as a warehouse for Simon Leiser in 1896

524 Yates Street – Leiser Building

Designed by architect Alexander Charles Ewart in 1896.

Read More…

522 Quadra Street (photo by Victoria Online Sightseeing Tours)

522 Quadra Street, designed by architect Alexander C. Ewart for Anton Henderson (photo by Victoria Online Sightseeing Tours)

522 Quadra Street

522 Quadra Street was designed by architect Alexander C. Ewart for Anton Henderson.

Read More…

Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?