Here is a map showing the location of 1408-1410 Broad Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1408-1410 Broad Street:
Additional Information About 1408-1410 Broad Street
- Assessed Value (July 2019): $1,971,000; Land: $1,385,000; $586,000
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $2,146,000; Land: $1,538,000; $608,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $1,910,000; Land: $1,271,000; $639,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $1,424,000; Land: $753,000; $671,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $1,328,000; Land: $655,000; $673,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places
A Brief History of 1408-1410 Broad Street
1408-1410 Broad Street was built in 1910 by architect W. Ridgway Wilson. The original building permit, issued by the City of Victoria in January 1910 to R.P. Clark, describes a new brick building, 2 storeys, intended for use as offices and stores, with an estimated construction cost of $8,000.
This building was listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places in 1995.
More coming soon.
Here are links to some historic photographs of 1408-1410 Broad Street:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?
Error: Contact form not found.