Douglas Street – 1300 Block
1319-1329 Douglas Street – the Craft & Norris Block
It is currently owned by the Independent Order of Odd Fellows and legally consolidated with the adjacent I.O.O.F. building at 1313 Douglas Street.
Here is a map showing the location of the Craft & Norris Block, 1319-1329 Douglas Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1319-1329 Douglas Street:
Additional Information About 1319-1329 Douglas Street
This building is now legally consolidated with the adjacent building at 1313 Douglas Street. The Independent Order of Odd Fellows owns both buildings.
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $3,759,000; Land $1,893,000 Buildings $1,866,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $3,301,000; Land $1,800,000 Buildings $1,501,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $3,136,000; Land $1,552,000 Buildings $1,584,000
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $3,134,000; Land $1,466,000 Buildings $1,668,000
A Brief History of 1319-1329 Douglas Street
Here are links to some historic photos of the Craft and Norris Block, 1319-1329 Douglas Street:
- BC Archives photo D-07087 – 1892. Photographer: Maynard
- BC Archives photo D-07938 – circa 1898, looking east on Johnson Street toward Douglas Street, showing the Craft & Norris Block and 1328 Douglas Street.
Here are some Historic Advertisements of businesses which have occupied 1319-1329 Douglas Street over the years:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?