Here is a map showing the location of 1010 Yates Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1010 Yates Street:
Additional Information About 1010 Yates Street:
- Assessed Value (July 2019): $7,884,400; Land $7,803,000; Buildings $81,400
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $6,332,000; Land $6,253,000; Buildings $79,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $4,114,000; Land $3,384,000; Buildings $730,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $3,841,000; Land $3,218,000; Buildings $623,000
A Brief History of 1010 Yates Street:
1010 Yates Street was built circa 1901. It is now a restaurant but until the 1970’s it was used primarily as a car dealership and garage.
Here are some historic photos of 1010 Yates Street:
- City of Victoria Archives photo M07822 – Thomas Plimley Used Cars, circa 1935
- BC Archives photo I-00955 – Davis-Drake Motors, 1944; Photographer – Duncan Macphail
- BC Archives photo I-01032 – Davis-Drake Motors staff, 1945; Photographer – Duncan Macphail
Here are some Historic Victoria Advertisements for businesses which have occupied 1010 Yates Street:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?
Error: Contact form not found.