Downtown Victoria Tour
910 Gordon Street – Brown & Cooper Building
This small commercial building at 910 Gordon Street was built in 1910 by architect C. Elwood Watkins for the firm of Brown & Cooper.
The photo below shows 906 Gordon Street (left) and 910 Gordon Street (right).
Here is a map showing the location of 910 Gordon Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 910 Gordon Street:
Additional Information About 910 Gordon Street
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $2,386,000; Land: $1,036,000; Buildings: $1,350,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $2,076,000; Land: $985,000; Buildings: $1,090,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $1,964,000; Land: $849,000; Buildings: $1,115,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places
- Canadian Register of Historic Places – 909 Government Street
A photo of 909 Government Street appears below:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?