Johnson Street – 700 Block
713-715 Johnson Street
The building is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.
Here is a map showing the location of 713-715 Johnson Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 713-715 Johnson Street:
Additional Information About 713-715 Johnson Street
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $2,933,000; Land $2,413,000 Buildings $520,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $2,669,000; Land $2,121,000 Buildings $548,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $2,520,000; Land $1,944,000 Buildings $576,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $2,268,000; Land $1,681,000 Buildings $587,000
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $2,262,000; Land $1,660,000 Buildings $602,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places – formally recognized in 1995, listed in 2005
A Brief History of 713-715 Johnson Street
Here are links to some historic photographs of 713-715 Johnson Street:
- City of Victoria Archives photo M04366 – 1960, as Hub Furniture Company
The east wall of the building still has the remains of the early 20th century signs for Mable Carriage Works and other businesses which occupied this building.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?
Error: Contact form not found.