Victoria City Tour
25 Cook Street
25 Cook Street was built in 1911 by architect H.J. Rous Cullen for Louis York, a Victoria realtor.
Here is a map showing the location of 25 Cook Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 25 Cook Street:
Additional Information About 25 Cook Street
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $781,000; Land $604,000 Buildings $177,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $719,000; Land $556,000 Buildings $163,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $616,000; Land $463,000 Buildings $153,000
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $605,000; Land $433,000 Buildings $172,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places
- Victoria Heritage Foundation
A Brief History of 25 Cook Street
We will be adding more historical information soon.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?