Victoria City Tour
Biggerstaff Wilson ran a cold storage business on Herald Street in downtown Victoria. His business buildings were 532 Herald Street (now a condominium development called “The Biggerstaff”) and 536 Herald Street.
In 2011, 1770 Rockland Avenue was converted into seven townhouse condominiums.
Here is a map showing the location of 1770 Rockland Avenue:
Additional Information About 1770 Rockland Avenue
- Assessed Value (July 2017): Six townhouse condominiums between $1,405,000 and $2,773,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): Six townhouse condominiums between $1,142,,000 and $1,226,000;
- Assessed Value (July 2017) one strata townhouse: $2,733,000; Land $1,516,000; Buildings $1,217,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016) one strata townhouse: $2,409,000; Land $1,264,000; Buildings $1,145,000
- Unit 1 sold on 1 June 2015 for $1,020,000
- Victoria Heritage Foundation
- Maltwood Museum
A Brief History of 1770 Rockland Avenue
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?