Here is a map showing the location of 1314 Quadra Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1314 Quadra Street:
Additional Information About 1314 Quadra Street
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $856,300; Land $834,000; Buildings $22,300
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $760,000; Land $606,000; Buildings $154,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $674,000; Land $576,000; Buildings $98,800
A Brief History of 1314 Quadra Street
1314 Quadra Street was built in 1929 as a garage. It is now used a dry cleaners.
The building is notable for its arched cleristory windows. Unfortunately, one of these windows (on the south side) was recently covered over.
Here are links to some historic photographs of 1314 Quadra Street:
- City of Victoria Archives photo M01257 – 1960
- City of Victoria Archives photo M04881 – Jones Brothers garage, 1959
Here is a photo from 2010 showing the building prior to the south side window being covered over.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?