As part of our series on Historic Victoria Advertisements, Automobiles & Transportation , 1940-1949 , here is a 1940 advertisement for Nash automobiles, sold by Burton & Williams Motors Ltd., 1001 Blanshard Street, on the north east corner of Blanshard Street and Broughton Street.
The address of 1001 Blanshard Street is now part of the building at 804 Broughton Street, which was built in 1971.
Here is a map showing the location of 1001 Blanshard Street / 804 Broughton Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1001 Blanshard Street / 804 Broughton Street:
At this time we have not been able to find any photographs of Burton & Williams Motors Ltd. We will keep looking and post anything we find.