Yates Street – 500 Block / Wharf Street – 1200 Block
510-512 Yates Street
This building at 510-512 Yates Street, at Wharf Street, was built in 1898 by architect Francis Rattenbury for James S. Yates, who also owned the building at 1244 Wharf Street, on the opposite side of the Wharf Street/ Yates Street intersection.
It is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.
Here is a map showing the location of 510-512 Yates Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of 510-512 Yates Street:
Additional Information About 510-512 Yates Street
- Assessed Value (July 2020): $2,037,000; Land $1,648,000; Buildings $389,000
- Assessed Value (July 2019): $2,226,000; Land $1,826,000; Buildings $400,000
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $2,168,000; Land $1,765,000; Buildings $403,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $1,989,000; Land $1,840,000; Buildings $149,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $1,445,000; Land $1,289,000; Buildings $156,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places
A Brief History of 510-512 Yates Street
Under Construction – Coming Shortly
For more information on 510-512 Yates Street:
Here are links to some historic photographs of 510-512 Yates Street:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?