Victoria City Tour
KIng George Terrace
200 King George Terrace
200 King George Terrace was built in 1941 and. like the adjacent house at 230 King George Terrace, is an excellent example of mid-20th century Art Deco design.
Here is a map showing the location of 200 King George Terrace:
Here is a Google Street View image of 200 King George Terrace:
Additional Information About 200 King George Terrace
- Assessed Value (July 2020): $1,863,000; Land $1,540,000 Buildings $323,000
- Assessed Value (July 2019): $1,821,000; Land $1,475,000 Buildings $346,000
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $1,885,000; Land $1,588,000 Buildings $297,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $1,775,000; Land $1,470,000 Buildings $305,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $1,611,000; Land $1,312,000 Buildings $299,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $1,218,000; Land $980,000 Buildings $238,000
- Assessed Value (July 2014): $1,286,000; Land $961,000 Buildings $325,000
200 King George Terrace was sited for the magnificent views from this location.
Here are some historic photographs of the views from the area of 200 King Gorge Terrace:
- BC Archives photo I-26630 – 1947. Photographer: Duncan Macphail
Like 200 King George Terrace, the adjacent property at 230 King George Terrace is an excellent example of Art Deco residential architecture in Victoria.
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?