Downtown Victoria Tour
Union Club – 805 Gordon Street
The Union Club at 805 Gordon Street was built in 1912 for the Union Club by architect Loring P. Rexford.
It is listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.
Here is a map showing the location of the Union Club, 805 Gordon Street:
Here is a Google Street View image of the Union Club”
Additional Information About The Union Club, 805 Gordon Street
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $6,429,000; Land: $6,141,000; Buildings: $288,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $5,970,000; Land: $5,839,000; Buildings: $131,000
- Assessed Value (July 2015): $5,473,000; Land: $5,039,000; Buildings: $434,000
- Canadian Register of Historic Places
- Victoria Times Colonist – July 2016
A Brief History of the Union Club, 805 Gordon Street
Here are some links to historic photographs of the Union Club:
- BC Archives photo E-06623 – Union Club and Belmont Building viewed from the Empress Hotel, 1914
- BC Archives photo F-04115 – circa 1920
- BC Archives photo I-04812 – 1985
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?