Victoria City Tour
1470 Rockland Avenue
1470 Rockland Avenue is now the Abbeymore Manor B&B. It was originally built in 1912-13 by architect Thomas Dealtry Sedger as a residence for Alexander Evans and Ethel Evans, who named the house Montpelier.
It is now the Abbeymore Manor Inn.
1470 Rockland Avenue was Heritage Designated in 2000. The iron fence around the property is also included in the Heritage Designation.
Here is a map showing the location of 1470 Rockland Avenue:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1470 Rockland Avenue:
Additional Information About 1470 Rockland Avenue
- Assessed Value (July 2019): $2,105,000; Land $1,120,000; Buildings $985,000
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $2,245,000; Land $1,249,000; Buildings $996,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $1,902,000; Land $1,114,000; Buildings $788,000
- Sold on 28 February 2017 for $1,908,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $1,908,000; Land $928,000; Buildings $980,000
- Victoria Hallmark Society
- Victoria Heritage Foundation
A Brief History of 1470 Rockland Avenue
For more historical information on 1470 Rockland Avenue:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?