1470 Rockland Avenue
1470 Rockland Avenue is now the Abbeymore Manor B&B. It was originally built in 1912-13 by architect Thomas Dealtry Sedger as a residence for Alexander Evans and Ethel Evans, who named the house Montpelier.
It is now the Abbeymore Manor Inn.
Here is a map showing the location of 1470 Rockland Avenue:
Here is a Google Street View image of 1470 Rockland Avenue:
Additional Information About 1470 Rockland Avenue
- Assessed Value (July 2019): $2,105,000; Land $1,120,000; Buildings $985,000
- Assessed Value (July 2018): $2,245,000; Land $1,249,000; Buildings $996,000
- Assessed Value (July 2017): $1,902,000; Land $1,114,000; Buildings $788,000
- Sold on 28 February 2017 for $1,908,000
- Assessed Value (July 2016): $1,908,000; Land $928,000; Buildings $980,000
- Victoria Hallmark Society
- Victoria Heritage Foundation
A Brief History of 1470 Rockland Avenue
For more historical information on 1470 Rockland Avenue:
Would you like to leave a comment or question about anything on this page?